Aims, Values & Vision
Aims & Values Statement
Caring, Learning and Succeeding Together
That children, staff, parents and the community work actively in partnership to enable children to achieve these aims and for all children to reach their full potential.
We aim for all members of our school community to:
- Aim high and keep trying;
- To have a love of learning;
- Feel safe and valued as part of a caring community;
- Value effort as well as achievement;
- Be independent as well as work together as part of a team;
- To be curious and active learners;
- Be confident enough to take risks and learn from their mistakes;
- Be able to listen to others and respond with ideas of their own;
- Be polite and respect everyone's values and beliefs;
- Care about where we live.