Special Educational Needs
Our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENco) is Miss Stringfellow and our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator assistant is Mrs Rogerson.
They can be contacted via email on:
Aims and objectives
At Witney Community Primary School and Nursery, we encourage all children and staff to be the best they can be; to have the confidence and resilience to overcome challenges in life; to reach the highest standards through clear goals and a rich culture, with a challenging and inclusive curriculum.
We aim for all the members of our school community to:
- Aim high and keep trying
- To have a love of learning, ensuring all pupils experience success.
- Feel safe and valued as part of a caring community
- Provide a curriculum that is responsive to all pupils whatever their needs
- Value effort as well as achievement
- Be independent as well as work together as part of a team
- To be curious and active learners
- Be confident enough to take risks and learn from their mistakes
- Be able to listen to others and respond with ideas of their own
- Be polite and respect everyone’s values and beliefs.
- Care about where we live
If additional support is needed, we aim to:
- Identify and assess
- Encourage parents/carers to be involved in planning and supporting at all stages
- Make effective use of support services
|WCPS Send Policy November 2022||23rd Nov 2022||Download|
|SEN Information Report Jul 2022||30th Sep 2022||Download|
|WCPS SEN Information Report Sept 2021||31st Mar 2022||Download|
|WCPS SEN Information Report Sept 2020||31st Mar 2022||Download|